Harrodsburg/Mercer Co. Toursit Commission
We are very excited to hear from you and help you start your adventure in hospitality
About our photo contest
https://mercercountyky.com/ is the official website of the Harrodsburg/Mercer County Tourist Commission.
We can be reached at (859)734-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Facebook/Instagram Photo Challenges Each month, our Mercer County Tourist Commission Facebook and Instagram pages host a photo challenge with a stated monthly theme.
1. Each photographer may enter a maximum of 5 photographs per month.
2. All submissions must be taken within Mercer County, with the listed location of where the photo was taken.
3. No photos of identifiable people unless the individual consents.
4. Photos must be the poster's original work. No watermarks, watermarks will be asked to be removed, cropped out, or photos will not be chosen.
5. Must be 13 and over to enter. Entries by individuals 13-17 must have legal guardian's permission. Please have guardian contact the Mercer County Tourist Commission through messenger or via email.
To enter, simply comment with your photo on the original Facebook post (naming the monthly theme) or by using #HarrodsburgKY on Instagram, Facebook, or by sending in a private message.
Photograph Consent & Possible Usage
By submitting your photograph to our contest, photographers consent to allow the Mercer County Tourist Commission to use their photos on our website, in publications, associated social media, and other promotional materials both digital and print. Mercer County Tourism will not share photos with other entities or organizations unless permission is granted in advance by the photographer.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
You provide information when you post and submit information through sections that request information (such as contact us, signing up for newsletters, and other requests such as images or other information) or when you participate in a contest, survey, questionnaire, or promotion. Your information is stored internally in our database. You may opt-out of receiving future correspondence by contacting the Tourism Office at 859-734-2364.
We don't sell, rent, lease or give away user email addresses. We will not share your email information with third parties.